Please Use the Drop Down Menu to Navigate to the features of Membership. Below please find a discription of our three membership levels.
Our basic membership level provides access to our public blogs:
- The Main Course – articles on the art, style and history of cooking and entertaining, on general topics and on specific recipes
- A Diabetic Cooks – articles on delivering flavor while cooking to manage blood glucose levels, general theme is discovery by late in life diabetic
In addition, access all Recipes (excluding our Private and Member submitted Recipes, which are available to paid members) currently there are over 600 public recipes and counting
Access our community of fellow gastronomes (fancy word for foodies and “students” of the culinary arts)
- Make Friends
- Form Groups
- Join a Discussion Forum
This membership levels provides for the full access to our site, in addition to our Blogs and Our Community Participating Members can access:
- The Pantry – a resource pool of cooking information designed to help with the hundreds of decisions and interpretations in making a meal great. Topics include
- Member Submitted and Founder Recipes:
These are original recipes created or interpreted by me covering a wide array of dishes and cuisines. Members may submit their own recipes for sharing with other members.
- Recipe of the Month Club:
Available at an additional cost (to offset the cost associated with recipe development), this feature explores one entree and companion sides every month and the menu is published explaining the creation and the final recipe.
This recognizes the friends and supporters who joined in the early days and helped drive this site, we recognize their support with all the benefits of Participating Membership with special financial incentives and discounts. For details, please navigate to our Founding Members Registration Page. Access to this membership level is by invitation only.